Sunday 29 January 2012

Jnr Shutterbugs Workshop

Yesterday Saleigh's Studio met up with some of the Junior iPhoneographers for our first Workshop. I met with my new crew near Ocean Beach, Denmark. It was on the way there that my daughter asked "how does it feel to be a teacher, mum?" Well.... I almost ran off the road! I have never contemplated that i was actually teaching, i just love sharing my passion. Encouraging & supporting others is just an added bonus. Yet here i was, on my way to run a workshop with my "worksheets" in hand. No denying it now, i was about to teach. 


Although many did not show up, the ones that did made up for it in enthusiasm & energy. The lesson was on the 'rule of thirds' & applying that to a 'Horizon' shot. I captured some images to show as examples & shot the girls shooting their horizons known in Instagram 'world' as the hash tag #ishotaphotographer


My Jnr Shutterbugs & my Horizon Examples

We also covered many questions in the session regarding apps, Instagram, hash tagging & some editing tips. The Workshop was a complete success & we all had a blast. To cap it all off, a young man approached us at the end showing a keen interest & signed up on the spot. Happy Days.


Stay tuned to see the "Best of the Sesh".

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home