Wednesday 25 January 2012

Blue Competition

Blue Competition Now Open!

Saleigh's Studio "Blue Competition" is open until Friday 10th Feb.
Email your "BLUE" shots to Saleigh's Studio & watch this space for entries & inspiration.

As a supporter of young iPhoneographers, below is the tutorial for the editing process i used to create my "blue" image for this competition. I used four (4) different apps in my process.

The original photo
The image was captured using Camera+ & adjusted the lighting to Text & saved to my Library

The Creative Edit
 I then Loaded the image into PhotoStudio FX & used the x-ray Vision Cam filter. I then loaded the image into BefunkyPro & adjusted the Vibrancy to 50% & Saved.

Clarity & Cropping

Next i loaded the image back into Camera+ to adjust the lighting to clarity & added the FX vibrancy to 70%. I then cropped the image to a square frame so that no background colour could be seen. I also added a simple white border in Camera+ later on, but that could have been done here... as i am now happy with my image & just need to add some finishing touches.

Signature -aka- Watermark
You can add a signature to your photograph. Copyright is an important law in photography & i always like to mark my photo with my name. I used the app iWatermark to create my signature as well as the other Text for the promotion. 
Final Image
So get cracking my shutterbugs & go "Blue".....

1 Comments:

At 29 January 2012 at 18:29 , Blogger iknow_whereulive said...

I am going to enter

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home